Now you can see and record your findings while out in the field. This portable, hand-held, Video Borescope System features a high resolution camera mated with an extra large 3.5" video monitor makes it an exceptionally versatile inspection tool. The Borescope is a compact, palm-sized unit that includes a super-white LED light source, a TFT (Thin film transistor) display, video camera, and onboard recorder. Take still photos and video in real time. The removable SD memory card allows you to record and save inspection sessions for later review on either a TV monitor, or a computer. A fully articulating tip and extra wide viewing angles make it possible to perform a comprehensive inspection of any area.
8 lbs (3.5Kg) shipping weight.
• 2-Way Articulation sweep 0 to ±120°
• .216” (5.5mm) external diameter
• 67° Field of view (FOV)
• 39.4” (1m) soft metal probe
• 4 super-strength white light LED’s
• Oil and scratch resistant (IPX7)
• Adjustable illumination intensity
• 3.5” (89mm) extra-wide TFT monitor
• TV monitor and USB interfaces
• Includes instrument case