The new wireless remote borescope has all of the same features as the DCS1600-ART, with the added benefit that it comes as a two-part remote camera system. The probe section is extremely compact (fits in the palm of your hand) and features a 1 meter long x 5.5 mm diameter probe. Information is transmitted wirelessly to the camera section which can be located up to 150 feet (46 meters) away. This makes it ideal for “crawl in” inspections where it’s just not possible to have a bulky camera inside the inspection area. This unit is also perfect for training students in inspection procedures, where the instructor can stand outside and observe the student’s progress.
6 lbs (3Kg) shipping weight.
• 67° Field of view (FOV)
• .216" (5.5mm) external diameter
• Wireless image and video transfer
• Transmits up to 150 feet (46 m)
• 39.4" (1m) soft metal probe
• 4 super-strength white light LED’s
• Oil and scratch resistant
• adjustable Illumination intensity
• 3.5" (89mm) extra-wide TFT monitor (640x480)
• Includes instrument case