The Gage Bilt GBP703 pneumatic-hydraulic (pneudraulic) riveter is designed specifically for the efficient installation of a wide range of commercial (nail-type) blind rivets. And with the proper optional nosepieces, it will also pull Cherry Avex®, Monobolt®, and a variety of other rivets. It weighs just over 4-1/2 lbs and can be operated in any position with one hand. It has a .780” rivet setting stroke and a rated pull load of 2,200 pounds on 90 psi air pressure at the air inlet. The riveter operates on a wide range of air pressure, with 90 to 100 psi providing the maximum efficiency, at 90 psi of air pressure. The GBP703 does not exceed 85 db noise level, and consumes 3 cfm at 20 cycles per minute. It comes ready to operate, including nose assembly. 7 lbs (3Kg) shipping weight.
Note: Can also pull Cherry Avex®, Monobolt®, KampTite®, Nutplate®, Nail Rivets, Plastic Split Rivets, T-Rivets, and TLR Rivets with the use of optional nosepieces (not included).
Get more details and specifications by clicking here
Review the user manual by clicking here
• Includes nosepiece for commercial (nail-type) rivets 3/32" to 3/16" dia.
• Equivalent to the Cherry® G703 Riveter.
• Pulls all rivet materials 3/32" thru 3/16" diameter.
• Pulls aluminum rivets up to 1/4" diameter
• One piece piston to prevent jamming
• Accepts Cherry® H703 and H743 nosepieces (sold separately)
• 2400 lbs pulling force
• .780" stroke length