The GBP784 is a pneumatic-hydraulic tool designed specifically for the efficient installation of 2000 series Cherrylock®, or other aerospace blind rivets meeting NAS1398, NAS1399, NAS1798, and NAS1799. It weighs just 8 lbs and can be operated in any position with one hand. It has a .938" rivet setting stroke and a rated pull load of 2,650 pounds on 90 psi air pressure at the air inlet. The GBP784 riveter operates on a wide range of air pressure, with 90 to 120 psi providing the maximum efficiency. 10 lbs (4.5Kg) shipping weight.
NOTE: pulling heads are not furnished with this riveter and must be ordered separately. Recommended pulling heads are: the H681-3C for 3/32", the H681-4C for 1/8", the H681-5C for 5/32", and the H681-6C for 3/16" CherryLock® rivets.
Get more details and specifications by clicking here
Review the user manual by clicking here
• Equivalent to the Cherry® G784 Riveter.
• Pulls CherryLock® rivets 3/32" thru 3/16" diameter.
• Pulls NAS 1400 series aluminum rivets to 1/4" diameter.
• Pulls NAS 1700 series rivets to 3/16" diameter.
• Accepts Cherry® nosepieces and accessories (sold separately)
• 2650 lbs pulling force
• .938" stroke length