Our popular Spark Plug Cleaner & Tester now works with both 120V and 220V sources, and has advanced circuitry to prevent thermal overload during heavy use. The spark plug cleaner & tester smart, functional styling combined with rugged construction makes it the perfect choice for anyone who needs to reliably and accurately check the quality of used spark plugs.
It is manufactured to the rigorous ISO 9002 standard and carries a full one-year warranty.
Specifications: 24 lbs (11Kg) shipping weight.
1. Operating voltage: 115V or 220V AC Single-phase 50/60Hz
2. Recommended air pressure: 100 to 140 psi (7 to 10kg/cm2 )
3. Cleaner section abrasive capacity (60# grain): 2 lbs (900g)
4. High-voltage output when spark testing : 24kV (24,000 V)
5. Dimensions: 19.3" (49cm) x 11" (28cm) x 10.4" (26cm)
6. Weight: 22.5 lbs (10.2kg)
7. Accessories included: 12mm, 14mm and 18mm spark plug adapters (2pcs each); 12mm, 14mm and 18mm cleaner gaskets (1 each); Adapter case (1pcs); Aviation Massive Electrode adapter plug (1pcs), Abrasive 1 lbs (900g)